Whether you're performing on stage or tracking vocals in the studio, Auto-Tune Live features genuine Antares Auto-Tune technology optimized for real-time pitch correction or creatively modifying the intonation of a performance.
Thanks to its ultra-low latency, Auto-Tune Live allows virtually instant response in performance or when tracking in the studio. And with its MIDI control capabilities, you can control all of Auto-Tune Live's key performance parameters in creative real-time pitch processing.
COMPARE AUTO-TUNE VERSIONS
Wondering what the differences are? Click here to compare the key features of Auto-Tune EFX 3, Auto-Tune Live and Auto-Tune 8.
Real Time. Real Control.
Auto-Tune Live key features include:
- Ultra-low latency performance for virtually instant response on stage or when tracking in the studio
- Real-time MIDI control of Auto-Tune Live's key performance parameters
- MIDI control of target notes that lets you define target pitches in real-time during performance
- A Humanize function for pitch correction that is even more natural and realistic
- Natural vibrato control that lets you modify (in real time) the depth of any vibrato that is present in the original performance
- Formant correction and Antares' unique Throat Modeling technology for unmatched creative control of vocal timbre
- Superior pitch tracking and correction with Antares' second-generation Evo™ Voice Processing Technology