Rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume. SoundSoap is inexpensive and easy to use with professional results.
Open the media to be cleaned and SoundSoap will automagically find and remove background noise. Adjust the settings and share the results- its that easy! In most cases, only a few mouse clicks are needed for powerful results. SoundSoap includes everything you need to record and clean your media files on Mac or Windows.
- Automatic noise detection* - SoundSoap analyzes media files automagically and will try to find the best location for learning noise. SoundSoap then automatically learns noise at this location rather than using a default, flat noise profile.
- Set noise location* on the waveform display in the Media Window - move the vertical red indicator to learn noise at a new location in the media file.
- Waveform display for video* - now you can toggle a view between video and the audio waveform display.
- Improved hum removal - the hum removal algorithm has been greatly improved.
- Enhanced media controls* - return to start, backward, and forward key commands.
- FLAC and MP3 support*
- Audio metering
- Full Bypass* - the Power button on Media Window now bypasses all SoundSoap processing for true A/B comparing.
- Reset* - reset all controls and the noise profile to their default settings.
- System Requirements
- 2GB RAM minimum
- 50MB storage available
- Plug-in requires compatible Audio Unit, VST, AAX, or AudioSuite host application
- Internet connection for product activation
- Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X v.10.6 or higher for Audio Unit and VST plug-in, supporting both 32 and 64-bit formats
- Standalone application requires Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater
- AAX Native 64-bit for ProTools 11/12
- 64-bit AudioSuite for ProTools 12
- Fully compatible with Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- 1GHz or faster processor with SSE