No shipping required, software license is emailed within 24 hours.
Please note software is not eligible for returns or cancellation once purchased.
Ask us about compatibility & system requirements before purchasing.
Authentic Hammond Organ
The Hammond organs are very complex beasts, full of wires. Until now, the best renditions were synthesis, mainly because of how the organ works which is a set of 91 frequencies that are connected via contactors under each key and which volume is controlled by the drawbars.
Sample based libraries consist of stacking drawbar samples at the same time which works, but causes a big problem, sometimes you play the same frequency twice and because of phase cancellation, you never get the same sound twice when if you press the same keys.
Acousticsamples found a way to use the 91 frequencies synthesis approach, but using real samples, so they got the best of both worlds, the real recorded organ tone plus the real behavior and we keep access to the versatility of the drawbar controls and the tweakability of synthesis.
- Real Tonewheel model, sample based, around 1100 samples
- Full control over the Drawbar settings
- Around 200 drawbar presets that you can change while you play
- Lower octave Preset keys (black keys) assignable for the Upper and Lower manuals
- Sample based Vibrato and Chorus for C1, C2, C3, V1, V2 and V3
- Fully customizable and accurately reproduced percussion system
- Precise swell pedal volume change (based on measurements)
- Real key contact modeling
- Foldback (adjustable in the bass end)
- All common organ mods available (foldback removal, paradise button, percussion drop fix, drawbar volume changes, stolen drawbar for percussions, recharge time, etc...)
- All three keyboards, Upper manual, Lower manual and bass pedals assignable to different MIDI channels or splitted on one
- String Bass system for easy legato basslines
- Very accurate and customizable Rotary speaker physical model made by UVI and based on our thorough measurements
- Control over the Rotary Speaker speed (chorale, brake, tremolo)
- Rotary speaker type selection
- Recording type selection (independant volume and miking technique for the horn and drum)
- Easy MIDI controller assignment, you can setup any drawbar controller or a simple keyboard very quickly
- Tube distortion, "before speaker" reverb and 3 band EQ.
- Keyboard, speaker, buttons and knobs acoustic sounds to feel like you're in front of the Organ
_________________________________________ System Requirements
B5 Organcomes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3(requires v3.0.0 or later). We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products.
It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (windows 8 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only. You can find more info about it here.