Please read the following conditions for returns.
- We deliver all software products through Electronic Delivery.
- All Electronic Delivered activation codes / serial numbers are not returnable or refundable.
- Our distributors do not accept returns on delivered codes.
- Please be sure to ask all pre-sales questions before purchasing any E-Delivered Product.
Hardware Products & Boxed Software
- The product must be factory sealed and unopened to be eligible for return.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You must contact us before shipping the returned product and the product must be shipped through Fed-Ex or UPS with tracking.
- Please email us at email@example.com for all returns.
- System compatibility issues are not a legitimate reason for a return.
Not Eligible for Returns
Defective Hardware Products
- Please contact the manufacturer directly if you think you've purchased a defective item. If this is confirmed, we will exchange the defective item within 30 days.